2nd line Desktop Support Engineer
As one of our Technical Support Engineers, we need you to provide 2nd / 3rd line Desktop Support to all Intrado EMEA sites, to employees in the local Gloucester office, and also to remote staff located all across the EMEA region.
You will also troubleshoot and maintain desktop and laptop systems to a high level of serviceability at both local and remote sites, whilst promoting and maintaining our high standards of health and safety when it comes to the use of electronic equipment.
* Responsible for organising the repair or replacement of faulty IT equipment
* Provide desktop support to the local Office, but also remotely to home workers, and users in other sites
* Be able to prioritise support tickets and taking ownership from picking up ticket to resolution of the problem
* Perform general IT administrative tasks
* Assist other members of the IT team with workload management should the need arise
(click "adview.online" below for full description)