Are you a law graduate with an interest in compliance? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain professional experience in a top-100 law firm?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
An award-winning firm in central Bristol is looking for a Temporary Compliance Assistant to join their central CMI team on a temporary basis, this will likely be at least two months, but with the possibility of it being extended.
* Receive requests, and run conflict checks across the firm
* Liaise with fee-earners and secretaries to ensure that you have the correct information
* Review conflict reports
* Refer potential conflicts to the Risk Management and Compliance team
* Manage AML database
* Review client due diligence documents submitted on AML database
Your skills and experience:
* You will be a law graduate, looking to gain experience in a great firm
* You have an analytical mind with meticulous excellent attention to detail
(click "adview.online" below for full description)