We are currently looking for a Cost Engineer to be based in Gloucester on a permanent basis. This role will be working for a major engineering consultancy.
This role will mainly involve...
* Develop project cost plans.
* Report plans v actual and forecasts and identify and explain variances.
* Manage the Change process. Identify corrective action plans and manage their implementation.
* Develop work cash flows and manage invoicing relationships.
* Communicate with both the project team and the management team to resolve cost issues.
* Report on Earned Value metrics and provide detailed analysis.
* Liaise with the project Planner to enable the project Schedule to be cost loaded.
* Assist in estimate preparation as directed by the Project Manager and Project Controls Manager.
* Provide cost data input to monthly project report.
* Presentation of cost reports/issues at Management meetings.
Here's What You'll...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 11, 2021|
|Expiry||April 10, 2021|