First Line IT Support Technician
Have you got the technical ability and customer care skills to be the first port of call for clients reporting faults? Do you have a keen interest in IT and Technology? You will need to excel at remote troubleshooting and providing a first line fix where possible.
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Hours of Work: Full time Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
* Being the first point of contact for clients reporting faults and queries in relation to orders
* Handling incoming customer calls, recording their details and managing requests
* Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and relevant questions and providing a First Line Fix where possible
* Working closely with 2nd Line Support team where necessary
* Providing regular updates to customers on the status of reported faults and escalating where appropriate.
(click "adview.online" below for full description)