Great opportunity to join a busy growing company as Junior Administrator. The ideal candidate will have good IT skills and some office based Admin or customer services skills, however training and support will be provided. Due to the rural location on the outskirts of Tewkesbury candidates will need their own transport.
Duties will include
* Audio/copy typing of letters, memo's, reports, tender enquiries, sub-contract orders, purchase orders, estimates, minutes, programmes and health & safety documentation.
* Administrative support to secretarial staff as and when required.
* Setting up and maintaining filing systems.
* Reception duties: dealing with internal and external enquiries by telephone and in person and taking messages where appropriate.
* Operation of office machinery ie photocopier, plan printer, laminator, binding machine etc.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* Ability to communicate at all le...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)