Lead Tester - Cheltenham - £50,000 to £55,000
Software Test Lead
I'm looking for a Senior Tester who is looking to make the jump to Lead in a supportive company that will offer you the autonomy to lead your team an invoke the techniques and tools that you prefer. This is your chance to build a Team from scratch in your image and take a position as the Head of QA in the coming years but initially it will be a case of providing QA directly to the Head of Development and assisting with the creation of the product.
This role is about 60% hands on, with the other 40% consisting of management/pastoral/mentoring. This is an opportunity to lead from the front to shape your own career, as well as those of the Testers that you are mentoring.
Where?: They are a Cheltenham-based Software house but this role can be part remote if you would prefer.
What's in it for you?: Aside from a Salary of around £50,000 you will receive a pension and 25 days paid holiday and lots more!
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||September 22, 2021|
|Expiry||October 22, 2021|