Male Waking Nights Care Assistant/Health Care Workers - Full Time
Join us now to be eligible for a £500 Welcome Bonus subject to terms and conditions.
Do you want to work in a job that is fulfilling and worthwhile?
We are looking for Full Time Male Waking Nights Care Assistant/Health Care Workers in Matson to join our friendly to work with Adults with Learning Difficulties.
What do support workers do?
Support workers are here to support the people we look after to have as independent a life as possible and to be able to have as choices as potentially possible.
This can include supporting people to:
* prepare meals - and sit down together to eat
* Getting ready — including support with personal care and hygiene
* achieve goals or learning new skills
* take medication and/or attend hospital appointments
* manage money
* go out and about, take part in leisure activities
* carrying out household tasks
* planning holidays - and accompanying them on these
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 10, 2021|
|Expiry||April 09, 2021|