We are looking to recruit an experienced Works Scheduler for our client based in Gloucester area. The Work Scheduler will be responsible for allocating all work streams to the teams, taking into consideration location, capabilities, maximum productivity as well as customer and client needs.
The experience we're looking for in a candidate:
* Development of strong team working relationships
* Ensuring compliance to process and procedures
* Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
* A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
* Good organisation skills
* The ability to work well under pressure
The Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for:
* Scheduling works based on geographic location.
* Ensuring workloads are scheduled productively each day.
* Updating our database with site specific details to aid in workload delivery.
* Scheduling emergency works efficiently and in line with c...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)