Avolon M&E are looking for a Pre Construction Assistant.
The Pre-construction Assistant role is a challenging, varying and rewarding opportunity. No two days will be the same and if you enjoy working in a passionate team this role could be for you.
The role presents exciting future career developments as the company grows. We are seeking someone who is committed, driven and enjoys working within a small team to support the company's growth.
* Full-time * Salary £18 000 - £ 20 000 per annum subject to experience
* Use of company pool car for business related travel
* Performance related bonus
* Reasonable expenses
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
Typical Daily Duties:
* Partaking in regular morning meetings with the Pre-construction team
* Keeping Office.NET (Business Operating System) informed with any daily changes to the enquiry's tracker
* Daily li...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)