Shift Print Production operator required in Gloucester for ongoing permanent work paying £10.12 Per hour.
Our client is a well-established global solutions provider with a portfolio of big clients, and they are looking for Print Production Operator at their Gloucester site to join their busy work environment on a permanent basis.
The role involves;
- Setting up the job and inputting the information onto the computer
- Preparing the printers and running the job
- Detecting any errors before or during the print process
- Completing all compliance procedures surrounding the print jobs
- Working closely with a team to ensure work is done accurately and on time
- Working in a busy production environment
- Must be flexible with shifts as will be working a 4 week shift pattern
To be considered for these ongoing opportunities you will need to demonstrate a good work ethic, the ability to manage your workload in a timely and ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)